Friday, June 17

A Little Bundle from the Stork

Mrs. Holly, a faithful sister in Christ is expecting! It's a GIRL!!! Mom is helping host Holly's shower tomorrow. My beautiful sister in law Rachael helped mom create an adorable diaper cake. I decided to make a stork bundle. Stork bundle? What is that you ask? Well, it's a simple little DIY project, unique and less expensive than the diaper cake. Take a look at both. Too cute for words! Any of you have any unique creations for baby showers? Post me a comment and let me know. We've been scoping and this is how it all ended up. 


DIAPER CAKE
MATERIALS:

*1 box of number 1 diapers

*Glue

*Ribbon

*Trinkets to create cuteness

*Something to style the top (they used the adorable tiara)

*Rubber bands to bundle the diapers in a group and create tiers




STORK BUNDLE
MATERIALS:

*Small blanket to create bundle

*Glue

*Ribbon

*Items to fill the bundle. I used a teething ring, a baby doll, and receiving blankets.

*A printable stork or sign for decoration

*I used a long match stick to glue the stork to, which can be inserted in the top of the bundle. A popsicle stick or tongue depressor will work just as good.







  








1 comment:

Tanya Anurag said...

Cute ideas :) I likes esp liked the one with the doll.


We have a link-up party going on - Tea Time Thursdays @ Kreative Korner. I would really appreciate if you'd link up some of your awesome posts there. Hope to see you at the party.

http://tanyaanurag.blogspot.com/2011/08/tea-time-thursdays-2-and-features.html