Monday, May 9

Scrappin Fun!

Since we are slowly tackling projects in the house, I decided to tackle another quick and easy DIY project to jazz up the bathroom. 

I love grabbing inspiration wherever I can find it. I have to give credit to the ThriftyDecorChick for the inspiration in creating a fab wall. 


This project is simple, easy, and quick to create!


 MATERIALS 


*12X12 SCARPBOOK PAPER


*MDF BOARD FROM LOWE'S OR HOME DEPOT CUT INTO 1X1 FOOT SQUARES


*BROWN SPRAY PAINT


*SPRAY GLUE ADHESIVE


*STAPLE GUN


*LEVEL


First, I purchased brown spray paint. After spraying all the edges of the MDF 1x1's and about 20mins. of drying, I used my trusty spray adhesive to attach my 12x12 scrap book pages to the boards.


Time to level and hang 





We stapled the MDF straight to the wall. The nails were so small, hard to notice unless you are really looking. For us, we hid them in the dark spots on the sheets.








What do you think? Pretty sweet egh?






No comments: